Luner Hex Luner Hex

Excellent little concept, perfect for a simple puzzle game like this, brilliantly simple, yet enjoyable to solve. Well done. If you could get some more better tracks (music) and improve the graphics a bit, this would be an excellent App! I quite like the music as well, it' nice, even though it is exceptionally repetitive.

AirScape AirScape

Some ideas borrowed from things such as Mario Galaxy, that is NOT a bad thing!
Original and unique in it's own right, good fun and the right amount of challenge.

Being-Time Being-Time

This has an awesome art style and nice music. It is a very good concept which has potential, it was quite fun while it lasted. Good effort. Reminded me of the levels when dark Mario's chase you. :D It was a nice twist on that idea as you are moving the level as well. I'd like to see this developed further with more levels and ideas. Solid little game. 1 star for style, 1 for music, 1.5 for concept and potential, but is held back by length and lack of challenge.

The Journey to heaven? The Journey to heaven?

Really good game and mechanic concepts, nice feeling. Too many too simple levels and not enough explanation of controls at the beginning for me.

Space Hamster Space Hamster

This is very highly polished and impressive to have been made in a short space of time!
I don't know why anyone would complain about the controls, they are very intuitive.
Great effort. Of course most importantly of all it is fun to play.

AvixGames responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
It's good to hear that it was intuitive to you :)
We invite you to follow the news of the game in facebook.com/TheSpaceHamster.

Avix Team

Magnetized Magnetized

Easily gets 5 stars from me.

What can I say, I couldn't stop playing it until I finished all the levels! The ending is incredibly challenging, but I just couldn't stop trying. I died almost 400 times in total and spent a good hour or two playing!

Congratulations on winning the Game Touch Jam last year with this! You deserve it! I can't wait to take part myself this year!

I have voted up for the green light on Steam!
Only thing is Steam version and iPad versions looks incredibly similar to this, so why would I pay to play essentially what I can play for free here? Sorry I want to support this game, but I think there should be more incentive to do so.

Summary:
Very creative, fun and challenging!